Custom Keepsake / Memorial Necklace made from your Flower Petals or loved one's Hair or Pet fur
PLEASE make sure to read entire listing and give all needed information needed for me to complete your order in the buyer notes section so your order will not be delayed.
Keep your memories of your loved one or special event close with this handmade, custom keepsake.
Your keepsake or memorial item can be created using any flowers from any event whether a wedding, funeral, mother’s day, prom or first date. A loved one’s hair or a beloved pet’s fur or cremains can also be used. You may use as many different colors of flowers in your piece as you would like to send. You are also not limited to the number of base colors you would like me to use.
Sterling Silver Findings and Ocean Fossil Accent Beads
You may send DRIED or FRESH flowers, HAIR or PET FUR or CREMAINS.
* If you send DRIED flowers, I can either return extra petals that are not used in your piece or store them up to 6 months for any future keepsake orders.
* If you send FRESH flowers, because I do not charge a drying fee, I can store your flowers up to 6 months for any future keepsake orders, but I do not return them.
* If you send hair, pet fur or cremains any unused portion will be returned.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU:
* Size of Focal Beads you would like.
* Length of Chain.
UPON PURCHASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING IN THE BUYER NOTES SECTION:
* Specific event from which your flowers came (wedding, funeral, prom) or if you are sending hair, fur or cremains.
* If sending flowers, let me know if you are sending fresh or dried flowers.
If you are sending dried flowers, let me know if you want me to return your unused flowers, store them up to 6 months or discard them. If you are sending fresh flowers, let me know if you would like me to store them or discard them.
* If sending cremains, let me know if you would like the cremains to be on the inside of the piece so it does not show or if you would like them on the outside also so they can be seen.
* What base color(s) you would like for your memorial item. Multiple colors can be used. See color swatch photo.
Upon purchase I will send an Etsy conversation message that includes the address to which the flowers (or other keepsake material) are to be shipped and instructions for mailing them. I will contact you when I receive your package.
Your order will be added to my production schedule upon receiving your flowers, hair, fur or cremains. If you send dried flowers, hair, fur or cremains, allow up to 4 weeks for your item to be completed. Add up to 2 extra weeks to your completion time if sending fresh flowers.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
I accept Paypal and money orders. Please let me know if you have sent a money order so I can be looking out for it. Your order will be shipped upon receipt of your money order.
SALES TAX: North Carolina residents pay a 6.75% sales tax.
Upon Shipping your order, if I was able to ship your order for less than estimated, I will refund the difference via Paypal.
On items that are currently in stock I normally ship within 2 business days. On pre-orders, I normally ship within one week of purchase unless mentioned differently in purchased listing. Shipping times will vary. Orders around the holiday season may take longer so make sure to plan ahead.
I ship internationally on items that give an international shipping amount in the listing.
I can not be responsible for items confiscated by customs when shipped internationally. Please check with your customs office before purchasing an item.
Please contact me with any questions about returns and refunds.
Please contact us before purchasing items if you have any questions.