Custom Wedding Memento or Funeral Memorial Keepsake made from your Flower Petals or Pet fur or Cremains - FLORAL TIDE Drop Pendant or Necklace
PLEASE make sure to read entire listing and give all needed information needed for me to complete your order in the buyer notes section so your order will not be delayed.
Keep your memories of your loved one or special event close with this handmade, custom keepsake.
Your keepsake or memorial item can be created using any flowers from any event whether a wedding, funeral, mother’s day, prom or first date. A loved one’s hair or a beloved pet’s fur or cremains can also be used. You may use as many different colors of flowers in your piece as you would like to send. You are also not limited to the number of base colors you would like me to use.
Sterling Silver Findings and Ocean Fossil Accent Beads
You may send DRIED or FRESH flowers, HAIR or PET FUR or CREMAINS.
* If you send DRIED flowers, I can either return extra petals that are not used in your piece or store them up to 6 months for any future keepsake orders.
* If you send FRESH flowers, because I do not charge a drying fee, I can store your flowers up to 6 months for any future keepsake orders, but I do not return them.
* If you send hair, pet fur or cremains any unused portion will be returned.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU:
* Choose the correct size of memorial focal bead you would like.
* Choose if and what type of Chain or Cord you would like. (Chains are Sterling Silver and Leather Cords are 16" with a 2" extender chain).
UPON PURCHASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING IN THE BUYER NOTES SECTION:
* Specific event from which your flowers came (wedding, funeral, prom) or if you are sending hair, fur or cremains.
* If sending flowers, let me know if you are sending fresh or dried flowers.
If you are sending dried flowers, let me know if you want me to return your unused flowers, store them up to 6 months or discard them. If you are sending fresh flowers, let me know if you would like me to store them or discard them.
* If sending cremains, let me know if you would like the cremains to be on the inside of the piece so it does not show or if you would like them on the outside also so they can be seen.
* What base color(s) you would like for your memorial item. Multiple colors can be used. See color swatch photo.
Upon purchase I will send an Etsy conversation message that includes the address to which the flowers (or other keepsake material) are to be shipped and instructions for mailing them. However there is also a copy at the end of my sample photos in this listing. You can save it to your computer and print it. I will contact you when I receive your package.
Your order will be added to my production schedule upon receiving your flowers, hair, fur or cremains. If you send dried flowers, hair, fur or cremains, allow up to 4 weeks for your item to be completed. Add 1 extra week to your completion time if sending fresh flowers.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
SALES TAX: Alabama residents pay sales tax.
On combined orders, if I was able to ship your order for less than estimated, I will refund the difference via Paypal.
For order turn around time please see your item listing description. Shipping times will vary. Orders around the holiday season may take longer so make sure to plan ahead.
I ship internationally on items that give an international shipping amount in the listing.
I can not be responsible for items confiscated by customs when shipped internationally. Please check with your customs office before purchasing an item.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me with any questions about returns and refunds.
Please contact us before purchasing items if you have any questions.
Mar 20, 2018
I had two of these made for a friend whose son passed away. One for her and one for his sister. She was very touched and loved the keepsake. A friend introduced me to this keepsake idea when my dad died. What a nice way to have a rememberance of your loved one. Easy to order and turn around time was great.
Dec 16, 2017